Thursday 3 November 2016

Draupadi enters

The Pandavas were there in the court and no knew they were there. Soon Draupadi came there. Wearing worn clothes and with a dusty face and hair, she went to the Queen. She was asked who she was. She said - My name is Sairandhri. I used to be a maid of Draupadi.
Seeing her beauty, the Queen appointed her. She said Seeing your beauty, there will be people who will be eyeing you. I will not be able to protect you then.
Draupadi said I have five gandharvas as my husband. Forget touching me, if anyone even loos at me with sinful eyes, my husbands will kill that person. I have one request. Please do not ask me to eat leftover food or touch someone's feet.
The queen said You be my personal maid and stay with me.

In the court, the king of Matsya, Virata, learned the skill of the game of dice from Yudhistira. In the kitchen, everyone praised the cooking skills of Bhima. The king had Arjuna tested and convinced that this was an eunuch (because of Urvashi's curse) praised the music and dance skills. The horses loved Nakula and became quiet when he approached. The cows also loved Sahadeva.

No comments:

Post a Comment