Friday 11 November 2016

Uttar runs

The Kuru army was not sure what was happening.
Uttar ran as fast he could with Arjuna chasing him. Panting for breath, Uttar sat down and sat - Do not hit me Brihannala. If you take me home, I will give you marvelous gifts. Leave me and let me go.

Arjuna then said - If you are afraid to fight, then play the role of a charioteer. I will fight and defeat the enemy.
Arjuna then lifted Uttar on the chariot and took him to the Shami tree on which the Pandavas had tied their weapons.

In the battle field, Duryodhana and Karna said - O Drona, O Kripacharya, Where is your Arjuna?
Drona not caring what Duryodhana was saying, turned to Bhishma and said - I see an omen, I see many people dying here. While Duryodhana is having fun, he does not realize the danger he is in. We have brought trouble upon ourselves, because of the cows.

Bhishma said Do not forget that today the day of hiding for the Pandavas has ended. Somewhere in the army, I am sure, is Arjuna. If he comes up to fight, no one will be safe.

Karna said You always praise Arjuna. Where is he?
Duryodhana said If Arjuna comes, my wish will be fulfilled. I had spent spies all over to find them and the Pandavas coming up and disclosing themselves will be a great thing.

Drona said Karna, Do not be proud. Arjuna fought and defeated Indra himself when the Khandava was burnt. He got Balarama's sister fighting the Yadava army. He killed Kalkeya thus helping Indra. You will soon see his might.

1 comment: