Tuesday 15 November 2016

Arjuna goes to fight

Arjuna closed his eyes and wished for a chariot. A chariot appeared with Hanumana on the flagstaff. Arjuna went around the chariot and making Uttar the charioteer sped.Arjuna blew on his conch shell. Hearing the sound, the Kaurava army was stunned. Arjuna pulled the bow string.

Drona said This seems like the sound of Gandiva. The army hearing this started planning. They kept Duryodhana and the cows in the center and surrounded them.

Arjuna looked around and said to Uttar - I do not see Duryodhana anywhere. I will fight later. Let me first free the cows. Take the chariot towards the left.

Arjuna shot four arrows at Drona. Two of them touched Drona's feet and two touched Drona's ears.
Drona's charioteer wanted to know the significance of this. Drona said - Two arrows at my feet means someone who is like my son is bowing to me. One at my ear said I am here. The other said Surrender.

Drona shot two arrows. One touched Arjuna's head the other his ear. Uttar asked what that was. Arjuna said Drona kissed me on my head and with the arrow at my ear he asked me to fight.

Arjuna said he was in the lookout for Duryodhana and asked Uttar to take the chariot to the left. Uttar pointed out to Duryodhana hiding in the center.

Arjuna rushed. Seeing him come, the army was scared.

Arjuna smiled and said Let Duryodhana hide for sometime. We will go for the cows.

They went where the cattle was and saw the army surrounding the cattle. Arjuna created a path and the cows all run from there.

Arjuna said Uttar - There are mighty warriors there and they are all quiet.

The great warriors seeing the cows freed, came and surrounded Arjuna. 

No comments:

Post a Comment