Sunday 4 December 2016

Vidura advises Dhritarashtra

Vaishampayana said to Janmajeya - Listen King.
When Duryodhana left the court Bhishma, Drona and Kripa were quite then they too left.
Vidura then went to Dhritarashtra and said - Give half the kingdom to Pandavas else nothing will be left of the kingdom. Your son is cruel and there seems to be no one else like him. He is giving you a bad name also.Do not think of battle. Bhima, who can kill Hidimb, Jatasura and Baka with his bare hands is someone to be feared. Arjuna is a mighty warrior and a beloved of Indra. You know how Arjuna alone annihilated the enemy in the kingdom of Virata. Do as I say. Send messengers to the kingdom of Virata. Fetch the Pandavas and give back Indraprastha.

Dhritarashtra said You told me and I understand. Go and tell Duryodhana this.

Vidura said I have tried and he thinks ill off me, Saying this Vidura sat down.

Dhaumya said I know Duryodhana will not give up the land. They have tried to kill the Pandavas before using Virochana. Be aware that Krishna is with the Pandavas. This is the same Hari who was captured by Bali.

Dhritarashtra asked about the clash between Bali and Hari.

Dhaumya said This is a big story but let me summarize and tell you.


No comments:

Post a Comment