Thursday 15 December 2016

Dhritarashtra talks to Duryodhana

Vidura went to Dhritarashtra and said Krishna is coming to Hastinapura. All will be well if you listen to him.
Dhritrarashtra said I am blessed. Krishna is coming to me to save my clan. Fetch Bhishma, Drona, Karna, Kripa and Duryodhana and ask them to meet me.
Vidura left and went to call the elders.
Dhritarashtra said This is my good fortune. Krishna is coming for the good of all. Decorate the city. Welcome him.
Duryodhana said Krishna is like any other and why should he be given special treatment. He killed Jarasandha only because Jarasandha had addressed Krishna as a cowherd. The husband of Rukmini is very shrewd. I will not listen to him.
Bhishma said Duryodhana has lost his senses. Krishna is the supreme being. Saying this he left.
Dhritarashtra said to Duryodhana - Krishna is coming for our welfare. Be sensible.

Duryodhana agreed to welcome Krishna. He ordered for the city to be decorated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment