Wednesday 7 December 2016

Sanajaya goes to the Pandavas

Janmajeya asked What did Dhritarashtra then?
The sage said
Dhritarashtra seeing his son not listening called Sanajaya. He asked Sanajaya to go to the kingdom and meet the Pandavas. He said Give my blessings to the Pandavas. Give my blessings to Draupadi. Tell them what is in destiny will happen. My son has lost his mind. Tell Draupadi - He sent you to the forest and cheated you. Please forgive him. Tell the Pandavas that I have been worried when the Pandavas were away for thirteen years.

Sanjay went said to the Pandavas - All the elders tried to talk to Duryodhana but he would not listen. Dhritarashtra is anxious to see you.

Pandavas said What exactly did Karna and Duryodhana say?
Karna said He would kill Arjuna. Killing him, he would keep the rest of Pandavas as prisoners. War is inevitable and will happen.

Yudhistira said Sanajaya, Now go as my messenger and say that kingdom be divided as per the law else it will be a disaster. Bhima said - Remind Duryodhana that I have not forgotten my promise of breaking his thigh. Yudhistira said If Duryodhana comes to my refuge I grant him immunity. He and his brothers will not be harmed. Arjuna said - Tell the king that he should divide the kingdom equally. If he wants, I can go and fight and win it over. If not agreed to, the entire dynasty will be destroyed. Dhritarashtra is acting like the Vatapi bird.

Arjuna said Let me tell you the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment