Wednesday 21 June 2017

Bhagwad Gita - Chapter 9

Krishna said - I will now tell you about the mysterious knowledge. The ones who have no belief in this keep coming back in this world and fail to attain me. Everything is in me. I am not in them. At the end of the era, all merge with me. In the beginning of the next era, I will create them again. I am unattached, not attached to anything.  The one with no knowledge does not recognize me, while the others who do, worship me.

I am the Vedic Sacrifice. I am teh medicine produced by herbs. I am the fire and the offering being made. I am the creator of the universe.  I am the father of this universe. I am OM. I am immortality and I am also death. I am existent as well as non-existent.

The ones who think of me without thinking of anything else, I take care of them. The ones who worship other Gods also ultimately worship me.

The ones who worship me with leaves, fruits, flowers and water are dear to me and I accept them who are pure in their worship. Whatever you eat or drink, think of that as an offering to me. I have no partiality and am the same for all. The ones who have faith and devotion in me, are in me and I am in them. Even the wicked one who worships me with faith, achieves me. No one devoted to me is lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment