Monday 19 June 2017

Bhagwad Gita - Chapter 7

Krishna said - I will tell you how to fix your mind on me.  One among many stive for perfection and out of that also , only some get to know Me.  I am divided into eight parts -  Earth, water, fire, air, space, mind,  understanding and consciousness. What you see here is a lower form of me. There is different form of Me, with which I hold the universe. I am the source of evolution. There is nothing above me. All are on me like stringed pearls. I am the perection of taste and shine of moon and the sun. I am the begining (OM) of the Vedas. I am the sound in the space. I am the fragrant smell you get on the earth and I am the brightness of fire. I am the life of all and the penance of the sages. I am the intelligence of all creatures and the strength of the strong. Know that I am all the good qualities you see are Me. I am not in them, but they are in Me.

The ones who take shelter in me cross the illusion of the earth. The evil ones, lost in the illusion created by me, do not take refuge in Me.

One with knowledge is regarded by Me as part of myself, as he has taken refuge in me, and that is his highest goal.

The ones who are salve to desire take refuge in false practices. Have faith in yourself.  Worshiping lesser things make you less, so worship Me and you will find Me.  I am unborn and undecaying. I am all that has passed, all that is happening and the rest that is yet to happen.
The ones who get to know me get released from decay and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment