Friday 23 June 2017

Bhagwad Gita - Chapter 11

Arjuna said - My doubts are removed after hearing you. I wish to see your divine form.

Krishna said - My forms are many and diverse. See my form which comprises of everything.

Krishna then showed to Arjuna his form with many mouths and eyes wearing celestial garlands and robes, holding countless weapons and brighter than the sun. Arjuna saw the entire universe in Krishna.

Arjuna said with folded hands - I see all the Gods in you. I see everything in you. I see you have no beginning and no end. Everyone is delighted to take your name and the evil ones flee in fear. I want to see you in the form that I am more comfortable beholding.

Krishna said - Pleased with you, I have shown you my ultimate form. Only you are able to see me in this form. No one else here can.

Krishna then went back to his ordinary mortal self.

No comments:

Post a Comment