Tuesday 20 June 2017

Bhagwad Gita - Chapter 8

Arjuna said - You have spoken of the Supreme Brahman. What is that?

Krishna said - Brahman is Supreme. It is indestructible. When a person is in his death bed, remembers Me when casting off his body, he comes to me. Think of me at all times, you will eventually come to me.

At the time of death, the dying one needs to concentrate on the life force situated between the eyebrows and just utters OM, attains the highest goal.

The ones who have attained me do not have to go through the process of re-birth. The learned ones know that construction and destruction is a continuous process. They also that I am not destructible. I am that goal, which one achieved by an aspirant; the aspirant has to look no further. I am within all.

There are two paths - the dark path and the bright path. The one who takes the bright path does not have to return back but the one who takes the dark path has to return back again and again.

Be devoted and follow the processes authored in the Vedas.

No comments:

Post a Comment