Monday 20 March 2017

Last rites performed

At the words of Krishna, Dhritarashtra called Yudhistira and said - Many people have fallen in the battle. You need to arrange for their last rites. Yuyutsu, Dhaumya, Sanjaya and Vidura will be with you.
Arrangements were made and the pyres were lit. The Pandavas then went to towards the river to immerse the ashes. Kunti then came there. She said Karna, whom you have known as a charioteer's son is my son, born to me before I married Pandu. He was born off the sun and I put him in a basket and floated him away in the river.
Hearing all from Kunti, Yudhistira broke down. He said You have told me know that Karna was my brother, I have plotted to kill my brother. If you had told me earlier, I would not have killed Karna or Duryodhana. Karna would have become the king of Hastinapura and Duryodhana would have happy also. I have killed my elder brother. I am angry and said. I curse you O mother. From today, women will not be able to keep secrets.
Saying this, the last rites were concluded. Krishna consoled Yudhistira and the Pandavas.
All were crying for their departed dead.
For three days and nights no one ate anything. After three days, fruits were got for all.
Krishna went about consoling all.

2 comments:

  1. Oh ladkiyon ka pet Mai baat nahi rehti yanha se aaya hai kya??😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha. You will get into trouble and get me into trouble too :-D

    ReplyDelete