Sunday 19 March 2017

Gandhari curses Krishna

Gandhari continued - Fire comes in my mouth when I think of how unfair you have been. Listen Krishna. I will curse you and then my grief will be lessened. The way my daughters in law, the same way your daughters in law will cry. You created a divide among the Pandavas and the Kauravas and similarly your clan will get divided.

Yudhistira started shaking hearing this. Krishna knew this was to happen. He went to Gandhari and said I accept your curse. If this pleases you and makes you calm, I accept this. 

4 comments:

  1. Do you know the Outcome of these curse ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - destruction of Dwaraka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you going to write that??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. In time. That is the second last Parva of Mahabharata - the Maushala Parva, where the Yadavas are destroyed.

    ReplyDelete