Wednesday 15 March 2017

Dhritarashtra hugs Iron Bhima

Sanjaya held the blind king and made him sit. The five Pandavas, Krishna and Satyaki sat in front of the king. This was all that was left of the Pandava camp.
Dhritarashtra said I want to see Bhima and hug him. He has been responsible for the death of all my sons. Come to me.
Saying this, he stretched his hands out.
Krishna knew this would happen and had already created an iron statue of Bhima. He brought that in front of Dhritarashtra. The king pressed the statue hard. The king was very strong and the statue crushed with his embrace. The king was happy. He had killed Bhima. He then had tears in his eyes.
Krishna then said Bhima is alive. I knew you would get enraged and this is the reason I had arranged for an iron statue of Bhima to be made. You will not get back Duryodhana by killing Bhima. You yourself said earlier that sons of Pandu are your sons. You yourself knew that this would happen. Your sons tried to kill the Pandavas on many occasions. Why do you want to be a sinner by killing Bhima?
Dhritarashtra said You have saved Bhima.
Saying this he stretched his hands and hugged and blessed the Pandavas.

The Pandavas then with Krishna where Gandhari was. Krishna knew that Gandhari would curse them. He said You yourself had told Duryodhana that the victory will be where there is justice. Your words have come true and justice has prevailed. Throw away your anger and accept the sons of Pandu as your own.

Gandhari said As your say Krishna, I will accept the Pandavas as my own but where do I throw my hurt? My hundred sons are dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment