Saturday 14 January 2017

Duryodhana goes to Bhishma

Before the war was about to begin, Duryodhana went where Bhishma was lying. He said I have come to take leave of you as I go to fight the Pandavas. Drona has been made the commander.
Bhishma said Listen to what I say and agree to respect my word. Make friends with Yudhistira. Give Yudhistira something. I will convince Yudhistira to be happy with he has got. Krishna is with the Pandavas and there is no way you can win the war. Ask Drona and see if he agrees to what I say.

Duryodhana was stubborn and refused to accept Bhishma's advice. He said Every one points out at me. What did I do? All I did was find fault with the Pandavas. By strength or by wit, I need to defeat my enemies. If I die in the battlefield, people will consider me a hero. I have made a promise that I will fight and I will not go back on my word.

Bhishma kept quiet knowing that the Kauravas would be destroyed.

Duryodhana left for the battlefield.

No comments:

Post a Comment