Thursday 9 June 2016

Shani speaks to Srivatsa

From the heavens, Shani spoke to Srivatsa. He said - This is the punishment for saying that Lakshmi is superior to me. You cunningly showed me an inferior seat and now you need to suffer. I have made you loose your kingdom and soon I will make you loose your wife also.
Listen to me and let me tell you about my powers. In the Treta Yuga, Vishnu was born as the four sons of King Dashratha. Rama was the eldest.
Dashratha gave Rama the kingdom and I sent Rama to the forest.
Wearing bark and with matted hair, Rama with his brother, Lakshmana and wife Sita went to the forest. It was because of me, that Ravana abducted Sita.

Listen to me while I tell you more. Shiva was married to Sati. It was because of me that Sati died. On her death, Shiva destroyed the sacrifice of Daksha and gave him the head of a goat. It was later that Sati was reborn as the daughter of Himalaya and was reunited with Shiva.

Vishnu had to suffer and he had to take the form of an insect and reside as a stone in the Gandaki river.

I was ignored by Bali, granson of Prahlada. It was because of me that Bali had to loose all he had.

I control all the worlds and no one can escape me.


No comments:

Post a Comment