Tuesday 7 February 2017

Duryodhana and Karna talk

In the camp Karna was ashamed of having to flee from Arjuna.
Duryodhana said If I knew you would not be able to win the battle for me, I would have taken refuge with the Pandavas.
Karna said It is because of Krishna, who is Arjuna's charioteer, that I am unable to control him. If I get the king Shalya as my charioteer, I will be able to win over Arjuna.

Hearing this, Duryodhana went where the king of Madra, Shalya, was sitting.

Shalya agreed and climbed up on Karna's chariot. Karna said He would now be able to face all and also make an end of Arjuna.

Shalya said Leave your pride aside. If the entire army attacks and Arjuna is there alone, he will be able to win over all easily.

This made Karna angry.

In the Pandava camp, Yudhistira asked Arjuna to create a formation that Karna would not be able to cross.


No comments:

Post a Comment