Monday 17 April 2017

Fight with Yuvanashwa

The moment the horse was grabbed, the magic vanished and sun was seen again. The soldiers realized that the prize horse was missing.
The soldiers came to fight and Meghavarna attacked them by hurling mountains. Some soldiers died. Some managed to run and inform the king.

Angry Yuvanashwa came to fight, along with his army.
Karna's son came to fight the king. A terrible fight started and Yuvanashwa was amazed to see the skill of Vrishketu. He asked him who he was.
Vrishketu said he was son of Karna who had come to take the horse for Yudhistira.

Hearing this, Yuvashawa hurled arrows at Vrishketu. Subeg, son of Yuvanashwa attacked. Bhima started fighting with his mace killing the horses and elephants. Seeing this, Subeg attacked Bhima. Bhima struck Subeg with his mace and Subeg fell senseless.

Vrishaketu then attacked Yuvanashwa. Wounded Yuvanashwa fell on the ground. Vrishaketu then started praying to Vishnu to revive Yuvanashwa.

When Yuvanashwa came to his senses, he fell at Vrishaketu's feet. He said Having prayed for my life, you are like a father to me now and I cannot fight you anymore. I take refuge with the Pandavas.

He then called his son and asked him to stop the fight. He then said to Bhima My land is blessed to have you here. Please come to me and be my guest. I will come with you and gift the horse to Yudhistira.

No comments:

Post a Comment