Saturday 13 August 2016

Lomesh rishi visits the Pandavas

The sage said to Janmajeya - Listen, O descendant of Parkshit. When the four sons of Pandu were in the Kamya forest, the sage Lomesh came to see them. The brothers worshiped the sage and asked him the reason for his arrival.
The sage said When I went to see Indra one day, I saw Arjuna sitting on the throne of Indra. When I asked Indra about this, Indra asked me to tell you that Arjuna is fine. When his learning is over, he will join you. Arjuna has served Shiva and has got his blessings. He has gained the knowledge of the great Pashupati weapon. All the Gods have given their weapons to Arjuna.

Continuing, the sage said I have been asked to tell you that you should be going on a pilgrimage and should visit the pilgrim places. I have come to take you around the great pilgrim spots. I have been there a few times and will go again along with you. You will get your kingdom back.

Pleased to hear the news of Arjuna, the Pandavas and Draupadi agreed to go on a pilgrimage with the sage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment